200 Romantic Love Messages.


 Romantic messages are nice ways of expressing your innermost feelings for that special someone.  Your text messages are awesome ways to keep someone else thinking about you even when you are not there.  Take pen and paper,  find a seat and grab a bowl of pop corn as I take you through over two hundred mind blowing love and romantic text messages that you can and to  your loved ones. Happy reading!

1. I Want to Fondle You
Allow me to cuddle you up in my arms and ease you the day’s pain and stress. I cherish you forever.

2. Love Like You’ve Never been Hurt
No one will ever believed that you’ve been hurt in the past, as you happened to love me like you’ve never been hurt before. I love you so much.

3. You Make Me Go Emotional
You’ve served me joy, peace, happiness and love on a golden plate and that what make me go emotional. I love you beyond words.

4. I’ve found the One whom My Soul Loves
After some many years of searching and searching, I’ve found the one whom my soul loves with you, my dear. I cherish you forever.

5. You’ve Got My Emotions
With your care and love, you’ve got my emotions in check always and I’m glad. I love you so much.

6. Now I Know What Love is
You’ve taught me how to love, and now I know what love is all because of you, my dear. I love you.

7. You’re a Charmer
You’ve enchanted my heart and soul with your love spell, and charmed my life with your beauty. I love you beyond words.

8. Together, forever
No matter what the economy is saying, you and I will always be together and forever. I love you so much more than you could ever imagine.

9. Be Mine
I know I’m not perfect, and I have my flaws and shortcomings here and there, but all I’m asking is that you be mine. I love you so much.

10. A Perfect Gift
Sometimes we’re given present which don’t necessarily meet our needs, but you’ve met all needs as you happened to be a perfect gift.

1.Having you in my life is a blessing; you make my day bright and shower me with love each new day. You have made me your number one and given me your utmost love which compares to nothing. You have filled my heart with joy and happiness. I find numerous reasons to smile when I’m with you.

2. You are a combination of all that is good and beautiful, and you have succeeded in filling my life with much goodness and beautiful things. You make me happy, and it’s surprising how I always smile when the thought of you passes my mind. You are the answer to all my prayers.

3. You came into my heart and took over the throne, and you ruled my heart with love, care, affection, and happiness. I feel lucky to have you as my own. You will forever remain enthroned to my heart.

4. With you by my side, I’m not scared of anything that comes my way. One thing I’m very sure of is that I love you and will always do. I’m never leaving you behind because life makes no sense to me without you.

5. I get butterflies in my tummy when I think about you. I feel so loved when I’m with you. Into your smile, I lost myself having no plans of finding my way out. I have locked myself in your heart, never to come out again. You are my world, and without you, I am empty.

6. If there’s anything I could do, it will be to be right beside you, and I won’t hesitate to do that. I miss you badly. You amaze me every day with your gentle care and affection. I will do whatever it takes to put a smile on your face always just like you have done to me. You are my forever, and I look forward to being with you for the rest of my life.

7. By only thinking of you, my heart flips. No one has ever made me feel that way. I already concluded that you are my better half. You are a blessing to my life and the best thing that ever happened to me. You are the part of me I didn’t realize was missing, till you showed up. I wish you were here with me to grab my arms and pull me to your warm cuddle.

8. I’m so into you I can barely breathe. Every time I see you, I fall in love with you over and over again. Just the thought of you makes me better on a bad day. I adore you and feel very lucky to have you as my lover. Our life together defines the word “perfect.”

9. I do not need material things to be flattered by you. All I need is your love that won’t fade away. I am very sure that you are the best sweetheart in the world and I feel so lucky to have you.
Before you, I was searching for a rarity. You came into my life and had filled it with nothing but love, care, and affection. Your love made me feel like I was in paradise. Your presence makes me feel alive. You have a unique place in my heart. I love you so dearly, and words can give the exact description about how I feel for you.

52. A circle best describes my love for you, as it has no end. I will always ensure to fill your heart with so much joy and affection because since you’ve come into my heart, you’ve changed it positively. Your coming into my life is a huge blessing I will forever remain grateful. I love you from the depth of my heart.

53 Our love turned out to be much better than what I had dreamt of since you came into my life. Loving you is a joyful thing, I always look forward to spending each day with you and getting a dose of your love. My love for you is more than you can imagine.

54. Your presence in my life is a great blessing. You ensure my day is bright and shower me continuously with your love. I feel very safe whenever I’m with you. Your smile soothes my heart, and I always find myself lost in it. I’m never leaving you behind because my life makes no sense without you in it. I love you more than the stars.

55. Your love is out of this world, and you are the best out of the things that have happened in my life. You have given my life a new meaning. You bestowed your love upon me, filled my heart with so much peace, joy and affection. Having someone as sweet as you are is a great blessing, and I’ll always remain grateful for having you in my life. I love you beyond the stars

56. A priceless jewel is what you are, and I feel fortunate to have found you. You have given me every reason always to be happy. Even when I close my eyes, there’s an image of your face. In my heart, you are the only thing that dominates my thoughts. You give meaning to my life, and I love you dearly.

57. 100% of my prayers are for you because you are my everything. You are brighter than any other star, and you light up my world. You are the fairest of all flowers, and you beautify my world. My promise to you is forever, and I am ready to love you no matter the cost.

58. With you in my life, I feel complete. You are my heart desire. I can’t begin to explain how much I love you. We’ve come a long way together, and I want to journey on with you by my side forever. I love you more than I can tell, and more than you can imagine.

59. The greatest gift that life has offered to me is you. Your presence in my life has brought happiness, peace, and love in abundance. I bless the day I crossed path with you. Forever is what it would take for me to thank God for sending you into my life. You are special to me, and I love, appreciate, and cherish every moment with you.

60. If I could wish for one thing, I’ll want to be with you for life and even after death. Your presence has made my world glow. Without you in my life; I’ll lose direction as you give my life direction. Your love has captivated me and thoughts of you fills my mind at all time. Your charms have me enchanted, and I can’t stop loving you.

Long love messages for him from the heart
61. I really can’t bring myself to imagine what my life would have looked like if I never met you, it wouldn’t have been great, but I guess my life was meant to be wonderful which was why God sent you to me. I love you now, tomorrow and even forever.

62. Your love is divine. I love you so much, and words fail to express how much I love you. I’ve seen people fall out of love, but as long as I live, I will never get over you. You have taken a spot in my heart which no one can ever replace.

63. There’s a flame of love burning in my heart for you. Believe me when I tell you that flare will last and burn forever. The feelings I have for you is so beautiful, and no love matches the one in my heart. I’ve come across many guys, but you stand out in everything. You are the love


Popular Posts This Month.

Which Is More Important in a Relationship, Money or Attention?

THREE WAYS TO WIN A MAN'S HEART.

WELCOME!!

What Makes High School Love Special?

THREE THINGS MEN HATE IN WOMEN.